Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Job Interview

Ah, words can't even express how happy and excited that I am. It seems like all my hard work on job searching is finally paying off. A friend of mine was sweet enough to ask his boss if they we're hiring or not, so I didn't have to drive my huge gas guzzler all the way there. It turns out that they are hiring, since strawberry season will becoming in and everyone is booking their weddings to be at the quarry.

I emailed his boss last night like she told me to and this morning she replied back letting me know that everything sounded good and she is going to set up a interview for me. I have been job searching since December and I finally have a interview. Seriously, I feel like jumping up and down like a little child.

After everything I have been through lately, between wrecking my car and the tornadoes coming through our town, things are finally looking up. This calls for a shopping spree and a trip to Starbucks.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! That's great! I hope everything works out, and yes, you are definitely deserving of a Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I hope you get it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darlin just letting you know I left you the stylish blogger award on my blog! Hope you have a great day. I appreciate all your sweet comments and I'm so glad you read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Internet is forever… and it’s everywhere. Countless people have torpedoed their chances by uploading career-suicide videos and party antics onto social networking sites like Facebook. Used properly, social networking vehicles like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, can help you enhance your network. And networking is how two-thirds of all jobs are found.

    employment tips

    ReplyDelete