Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Go Cowboys!

I'm linking up with Lindsey at Running Down A Dream for a fun and exciting link-up called "show us your football team."

I live in North Carolina, so a lot of people automatically assume that I like the Carolina Panthers, but that's far from the case!

I'm a DALLAS COWBOYS fan!


I was born to cheer on the Dallas Cowboys, literally. I remember my father dressing me up in DC clothing and going trick-or-treat as a Cowboys cheerleader for Halloween. As I've grown older and able to understand the game of football, I've grown even more in love with the Cowboys and I can't see myself cheering on anyone else. My family will bleed blue and silver til the day we die.

When I met my boyfriend, he was slowly going to the dark side (becoming a Steelers fan). However, I brought him back over to the good side and now he loves the Cowboys!


We have so much stuff that we eventually ran out of space and had to add on a room, which is now dedicated to anything and everything that deals with the Dallas Cowboys. Yes, we're very obsessed.


Are you a football fan? If so, what team do you like? Be sure to head on over to Lindsey's blog and join in on this link-up!

3 comments:

  1. Haha-- everyone loves the cowboys apparently!! I really couldn't care less about the Panthers, even though I'm NC born and bred. I like going to the games, but won't watch them on tv. My guy is a huge cowboys fan, so I imagine he'll try to convert me this winter. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm a little late in the link-up, but we're Cowboys fans too, living in Bears/Packers territory! Hubby and I have been fans for a long time as well!

    Glad to see we're not the only "misplaced" Cowboys fans =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I have to give you a BOO for not being a Panthers fan! :( haha!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete