Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Excitement!

The sun is shining, it is warm outside, and I get to pick up my cap and gown today, along with the other graduation accessories. I have been waiting for this day to come and as it kept getting closer, my excitement level would rise. Now that it is actually here, I honestly have no idea what to do with myself. If I am this excited over picking up my cap and gown, I can only imagine how I am going to act when May finally rolls around for my actual graduation day. Don't get me wrong, I am going to miss everyone that I have met over the years I have been at school, but I'm ready to move onto law school now and meet new people. I just hope law school is just as fun as my undergraduate studies were.

Bring on the graduation and law school, I'm ready!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! How exciting! Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation! I hopped over here from Wee Bit Wednesday and glad I did! I'll be following from now on! :)

    ReplyDelete